- RSS Channel Showcase 5711477
- RSS Channel Showcase 6779202
- RSS Channel Showcase 4361220
- RSS Channel Showcase 9840370
Articles on this Page
- 06/13/16--03:54: _miyatoriaka: “The ...
- 06/13/16--03:54: _climbingonroofs: A...
- 06/13/16--03:56: _caskitsune: 聖杯の器と抑...
- 06/18/16--07:56: _vastderp: nickname...
- 07/03/16--10:13: _best sunday night I...
- 07/03/16--10:18: _Photo
- 07/04/16--18:11: _Photo
- 07/04/16--18:11: _Photo
- 07/04/16--18:12: _badgengar: sleufoo...
- 07/10/16--05:37: _exaltedgrimleal: e...
- 07/10/16--07:25: _babylonian: this i...
- 07/14/16--04:23: _yakfrost: i filmed...
- 07/14/16--04:44: _clockwiess: LETS D...
- 07/14/16--18:07: _cerastes: toplad: ...
- 07/16/16--21:58: _Photo
- 07/17/16--05:02: _kawmapkarma: elite...
- 03/06/17--02:17: _Tally Hoooooo
- 03/06/17--02:42: _Photo
- 03/23/17--18:42: _lovelivesip:Smol Honk
- 01/07/18--07:32: _It’s been a while...
- 06/13/16--03:54: miyatoriaka: “The Most Important” - Pokeshipping Doodle...
- 06/13/16--03:54: climbingonroofs: Aesthetics: tiny knight casually stepping on...
- 06/13/16--03:56: caskitsune: 聖杯の器と抑止力の使者 | 嘯※Permission was granted by the...
- 06/18/16--07:56: vastderp: nicknamenyquil: llcool-johnnie: blackcooliequeenreig...
- 07/03/16--10:13: best sunday night I’ve had in a while
- 07/03/16--10:18: Photo
- 07/04/16--18:11: Photo
- 07/04/16--18:11: Photo
- 07/10/16--05:37: exaltedgrimleal: exaltedgrimleal: Short hair Olivia
- 07/10/16--07:25: babylonian: this is so fucking stupid but i’m so susceptible to...
- 07/14/16--04:23: yakfrost: i filmed the worst thing i’ve ever seen in my life...
- 07/14/16--04:44: clockwiess: LETS DO THIS!
- 07/14/16--18:07: cerastes: toplad:
- 07/16/16--21:58: Photo
- 07/17/16--05:02: kawmapkarma: elitefourstevonnie: hammaria: primal-blaziken: i...
- 03/06/17--02:17: Tally Hoooooo
- 03/06/17--02:42: Photo
- 03/23/17--18:42: lovelivesip:Smol Honk
- 01/07/18--07:32: It’s been a while...
“The Most Important” - Pokeshipping Doodle Doujinshi [05|29|2016]
Ash: “Mmh… mmh…”
Ash: “What happened…?”
Ash: “Pikachu? - Misty?!”
Misty: “I know, Pokémon are the most important to you, but…”
Misty: “… would it be much to ask for…”
Misty: “… being more careful with yourself?”
Ash: “I can’t promise you…”
Misty: “I know…”
Aesthetics: tiny knight casually stepping on her opponents’ weapons
I had to post this whole thread because this is the definition of a wholesome post. 😭😂💕🔑
This makes me happy.
“It’s still fuck mineral water tho.” 😂😂😂😂
i know he’s half-kidding about his level of lostness pre-lationship, but a lot of his revelations genuinely made me go “OH.”
best sunday night I’ve had in a while
sub machine gun
How do you delete somebody else’s blog
if this post gets 2500 notes I’ll destroy anime forever
Well now I have to reblog this to help it get more notes.
this is so fucking stupid but i’m so susceptible to it every time. the camera work is impeccable
i filmed the worst thing i’ve ever seen in my life this weekend
LETS DO THIS!
i hate this comic because i saw it like 5 years ago and to this day this is still how i remember it
Bugs trump Grass because that’s their environment.
Confused about why Bug-Moves are super effective against Psychic.
Bug, ghost, dark are strong against psychic because they are common fears/phobias ! (Yknow because Psychic….brains and all)
Still don’t get why Ghost beats Ghost.
ground beats poison - rub some dirt on the wound.
steel beats poison - you…i mean, you can’t poison metal.
steel beats fairy - fae creatures hate iron in most mythologies.
fighting beats dark - PUNCH THE SHADOWS
Punch the shadows, you say?
Are you guys still alive? (because i’m not sure if this blog still is…)
I haven’t visited this place for quite some time now. Mostly because of having less time but really, it has more to do with the recent happenings in my life.
I’m a manager now. That’s been true for a year now but I haven’t been discussing it with a lot of people because internally, I don’t feel like I’ve owned up to the role. Internally, I don’t feel that I’ve taken on the position.
I don’t mean to brag but, I know my individual performance is strong. And initially, I thought that was why I was put into this job. After a year of learning though, I find that those skills are possibly the ones putting me off actually functioning on the level I’m supposed to.
I find myself sitting down to correct or edit people’s work. It’s something akin to what you would consider babysitting. I’ve been addressing people individually instead of as a group due to my personal social and security issues.
And I think my biggest mistake, I think, is thinking that this newfound power or authority will finally allow me to bring about the change that I want to put into the team.
No, it wasn’t right. It was the opposite. I’ve never been in such a helpless position. Any change I want gets met with frustration, with me ending up thinking “Am I really the leader of this team?”. I feel that ‘authority’ might have been a red herring - people that work under me can potentially get me fired.
There’s no freedom in this job. But that wasn’t a bad thing, I’ve realized lately. Because my job is where I’d enable freedom of each party when they work together, allowing them to collaborate instead of compromising.
I wish I had learned these earlier. Going through 2017 was painful and it felt that I’ve failed at the job every step of the way. I thought I was there to make sure that my team has been able to do its job of keeping everything in order. I was so, so, so wrong. My job was supposed to make them perform better.
I’ve lost my footing. I forgot why I even started myself on this kind of job and why I accepted a job outside what I studied when I was a student. And I guess this 2018, it’s time to step it up. It made me remember a lot of things that I’ve forgotten: being self-aware and regulated, listening more instead of speaking up often, and being just fueled by the want that started me off this job track: “to be a force of change within the games industry.”
I’m thankful for all the pains of last year. I’m thankful for the lessons, and the embarrassments. I’m thankful for the friends that I’ve made here in tumblr and the Internet overall. I feel like I can only take on this challenge because I’ve grown a lot here. It was these experiences that allowed me to take everything in.
Monday is going to be a lot more fun and I look forward to putting forth everything that I’ve picked up the past year.
I know it’s kind of late but I wish you all a good year as well this 2018. :)